Re: [T3] Submerssed in the Darkside/Rear Disks

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello-

Get an IRS T1 set!

I have Rotohubs on my '72 Fastback.  Everything bolts up, except the e-
brake cables.  The cables themselves are the correct length, but the
housings are ~4" too short.  I made up a couple pieces on the lathe
that slip over the cable and sit on the body-side end of the housing,
effectively making it 4" longer.  Voila - it works!

Take care,
Shad Laws

<bschlepp@thermoformingsystems.com>
> > wrote:
> >> PS - For those of you that inquired about the type3 stripes (stock
or
> >> custom) and the rear disc brake conversion parts, I hope to have
the
> >> research and correctly machined parts by the end of the year.
Don't