Re: [T3] [T3]submerssed in the Darkside

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well... I felt EnLIGHTened.... ooOPs!  bad term!
It has left me with some ideas when I redo the Square again someday...
Driving your darkside cars will stay with me forever,  I appreciate the
opportunity!  Thanks Toby & Brain for the chance.
Fye's car,,,,  that would have probably been too much...  spending the trip
home trying to get my organs back in their original positions :)  It may
have  pushed me over the edge like mating the Square's body to the RX7's
chassis.... OOohh, bit too dark now...

Keith