[T3] Hot states (was: Re: [T3] Hmmmm)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>heheheh...figur'd that'd wake y'all up there, Big Al ;)  Just not used to
letting my feathers gettin' all dried out and my baby, being from
Ore-E-gone, is pretty much water-cooled :-o

Texas does have it's pretty moments...I fondly remember seeing it disappear
in my rear-view mirror...then I hit New Mexico...ew...  Sorry volks, but
some places just ain't hospitible fer me (eastern Oregon/southern Idaho are
good examples to me).  I can't imagine driving an air-cooled car (without
A/C) in Arizona or New Mexico or Texas -- let alone adventures in Mexico
like Leon does.  Those of you who do it a lot have a greater constitution
than I!

     Toby "the frail pansie who's dodgin' the bullets" Erkson
     air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/