Re: [T3] a dream realized

<x-flowed>Thanks Diana!

Oh, I have to give some major thanks out now...
1st to my wife Shannon-- without her support, brain and attention to others, this event would not have happened. BTW, she isn't really a car person, yet she jumped in with both feet!
2nd to my parents and father-in-law-- while i got to play, they were packing and cleaning up my house so that i could still be moved on monday! all i can say is WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug
www.geocities.com/menacefye