Re: [T3] What a shame

<x-flowed>so Phil,
are you going to recoup me the $300 i got charged for the alcohol showing up on the drive-in site? or the last $1.15 that your entire group didn't pay me (couldn't even come up with the $4 for the car entry fee)? or are you planning on apologizing to the drive-in owner for screwing with her reader sign (did you have permission)? or, are you going to pay for the chipped paint your convertible square caused when leaving the invasion? if your answer to any of these questions is no, then you violated the law, crashed the gate (i.e. did not pay), trespassed and vandalized an event that i spent 15 months to plan. do i see very little humor in this? no, i see NO humor in it.

Brian Fye
Invasion co-ordinator