[T3] My Parma experience

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well...
What a Blast!
When I headed out with my little Square  I never imagined that just a couple
of accessories...
well... maybe a dozen or so,... OK, perhaps a few more would... award me the
unmentionable...

Darkest Car Award!!!

My Reputation ruined.... the cat being well out of the bag... I guess maybe
I dont have to keep those thoughts of T4 conversion quite so to myself!...
and I swear, that front suspension REALLY has sagged that way!

It was so cool placing faces with names and cars... and I really felt
honored when Toby let me drive his baby.... how Cool!  Strapped in the
harness of such a legendary Darksider... Ive never driven a T3 with power
like that... makes me think those thoughts... like BOY! I could tow the boat
nicely with this!  And to be behind the wheel of Brian's Dark ride... it was
a rush!  and the only other power window Ive seen in a T3... and a shift
throw shorter that anything I could imagine!  I could really see and
appreciate all that people do to personalize thier ride... and how we become
so attached to these cars!
    And if Per hadnt drivin mine I would probably never have known about my
"Freeway Flyer" transaxle.... more about this later.  There are still things
that I may think of as "Normal" that arent quite right!

So... I wont be slamming it into the weeds and shaving off all the trim, but
perhaps a few selective aparations from stock arent the end of the world....
Sigh! :)

Keith

Keith Park

Top Notch Restorations