Re: [T3] 2 Door screws needed.

In a message dated 8/25/02 12:56:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
vwfasty@yahoo.com writes:

<< Subj:     [T3] 2 Door screws needed.
 Date:  8/25/02 12:56:31 PM Central Daylight Time
 From:  vwfasty@yahoo.com (john r)
 Sender:    type3@vwtype3.org
 To:    type3@vwtype3.org

 2 Door screws needed.  i do not imagine these are
 available new anywhere.  Please let me know if nayone
 has some of these off a parts car, or in a stash.

 Also, I am near to removing the body from the pan on
 my parts car to clean-up the pan, and make some small
 rust repair's.  I know two bolts for the front and
 back.  All the rocker bolt's.  Where should I seperate
 the steering column, and what other large items need
 to be discounted to make clean short term seperation!
 Car has no engine or tranny currently.

 Thanks, John

How many and what size? Please measure the size with a micrometer, or I won't
know  if the size is right; how long and what size the screws are in
diameter. There is a source in Dallas called Metric & Multistandard
Components Corp. that has all sizes of metric bolt, nuts, and screws. They
have a rule of $5 per order minimum, but they have the screws, bolts and
nuts. Lemme know and I'll go get them for you.

Don Garies
dgaries808@aol.com