[T3] 2 Door screws needed.

2 Door screws needed.  i do not imagine these are
available new anywhere.  Please let me know if nayone
has some of these off a parts car, or in a stash.

Also, I am near to removing the body from the pan on
my parts car to clean-up the pan, and make some small
rust repair's.  I know two bolts for the front and
back.  All the rocker bolt's.  Where should I seperate
the steering column, and what other large items need
to be discounted to make clean short term seperation!
Car has no engine or tranny currently.

Thanks, John

Also appricate all the write-ups of trips to Parma,
keep them coming.  Since Brian is moving to S. Oregon,
is the Invasion moving also?  (that would be idle, as
my parents live there!)

Did anyone video the workshops, I understand that
audio was taped on one of them.