Re: [T3] Disc Brake Seal & Ball Joint Boot Questions

on 25/8/2002 7:06 PM, Parker-Durost at ginpete@xprt.net wrote:

> One outer notch is nearly 2 inches, and one inner notch is a little
> more than that.  To do one inch you'll need to do a combination of
> inner and outer.  This is a little risky not to loose track, make sure
> you mark both ends of the bar.  I believe Haynes lists the number of
> notches that will allow you to do the math.

Yes, I will clean the ends up and mark them with some white-out fluid before
I take anything off.

Also another thing I forgot to ask in my first email- will lowering it an
inch bring up any clearance problems or will it bottom out on the bump
stops?

Thanks,
Ben Doughney

'75 1200L