Re: [T3] engine height

<x-charset iso-8859-1>No, nose cone of the tranny mounted to the pan, rear of the motor is hanging
from the body. the motion of the trailing arms is independant of the rest of
the car, or should be :) Tires on or off would not have any effect on this,
unless I am completely misunderstanding what you are asking

Drake