[T3] Finally back home!

<x-flowed ISO-8859-10>Well Volks,

I'm finally back home. The flight was uneventful, as it's supposed to be, although I'm a bit jetlagged right now. It's funny that, I didnt experience jetlag when I flew to USA from Europe. I guess that's what happens when some 8 hours just dissapear like that, instead of just being added.

I want to tell you all that I had a great time in USA, of course many of you know that already. It was great meeting so many of you people, and fantastic to be able to share all the knowledge back and forth. I want to give a BIG thanks to Brian Fye for putting on this show, a BIG thanks to Toby Erkson for being my host during my stay in US, and a BIG thanks to the guys in DDB + others for a great time at the camp site last weekend. And of course a BIG thanks to all of you who made it to Parma, those of you who didnt really missed out.

I noticed many of you shared my slight concern about getting the two complete rockers that I bought from Hal Sullivan (BIG thanks, Hal! I'll get back to you on the FI intake) with me on the plane back home. Well, to tell you the truth, me and Toby just taped them together with some cardboard and duct tape, and I brought them on like regular luggage. It was almost too easy, no questions asked at the airport (other than sheer curiosity) and now they've met the '73 squareback they are to be united with one fine day :-)

I'm going to stop babbling right now. Pictures will be up during the next few days, I'll give further notice. Now I have to get some sleep.

PerL
73 Variant L