[T3] NC Fall Cook Out

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello all,
 The Charlotte NC area VW club MVWE invites anyone who can to come out to
the Fall Chill an Grill . Info below, I will have directions up on the
website soon.
Thanks,
Bryan
www.mvwe.org

The Fall Chill and Grill will be held on October 6th at Reedy Creek Park in
Charlotte

Folks will start arriving around 11 a.m. If you want to come early you can.
The park has hiking trails, a fishing pond, nature trail, soccer fields, and
Frisbee golf course.

Bring enough food for yourself and extra to share if you want. There are
grills on site to cook on.

**Donations**
We ask that everyone who attends donate 2 cans of Non-perishable food .
We will be collecting coats and winter clothing , so if anyone has warm
clothes they would like to donate please bring it with you. These items will
be donated to a local shelter.
Directions:
Coming soon