From: DLHowlett@laynechristensen.com
[mailto:DLHowlett@laynechristensen.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 8:02 PM
Subject: [T3] Gene Berg Locking Shifter

Does anyone have any experience with the Gene Berg locking shifters.  Mine
has been a bit troublesome to get into first gear lately.  I understand
they require some routine maintenance, of which I have done none.  I
contacted Berg, and they are quite proprietary of their info without a
sales receipt.  Of course I don't have one, I bought the car from someone
else.  I believe the shifter was installed in the early 90's.  The car
hadn't been driven since '94 when I bought it nearly 2 years ago.  I can
buy the book for like $30, but I wanted to see if y'all could be of any
assistance.

Thanks!
Diana
'66 Square, Leavenworth, KS