Re: [T3] wheel sizing

<x-flowed>165mm is 6.4" should be ok on a 6" rim

IMHO I wouldnt use wheel adapters if my life depended on it (and it might), anything that looks like it might be robust enough to not break with add significant width to the track, and anything that only adds a little to the track, I wouldnt install on a big wheel.

Drake

Also i don't know if you can stretch a 165 on a 6 inch wheel...anyone??
You should get the rotors and drums redrilled with the correct pattern,
don't use the adapters.

"vintage" look). The other possibility is 4 bolt to 5 bolt wheel adapters
from CIP. These are 1/2" thick according to the catalog and, if possible, I
could use them with 15X5 1/2" Empi style rims. Is this a better solution?