Re: [T3] seat adapters?

<x-flowed>>rebuilding my 1641cc next week.. with a 110 cam,
something small to begin with and work my way up to an
1835.. i have a 69 Squareback panel with an Automatic
tranny, also.. is there a special Alternator
conversion for Type 3's???  got some big plans for
electrical add-ons.. the generator won't cut it...
thanks

If you havent yet done so, read up on 1835's and the 92mm pistions. There are many arguments against building an engine that uses a 92mm bore.