Re: [T3] Another white smoking 72 fasty-started again

Wouldn't the lifter keep banging when I pull the fuel supply (unplug
injector) for that cyl? Work checking, but still smoking up a
whirlwhind!
I'm thinking new p and cs and rings, valve job, and leave the case
closed....Maybe 600 with the valve job (farming out)
AL