[T3] Eastern contingent

Well, the eastern contingent made it to my house about 1AM this morning.
Didn't have any trouble that couldn't be fixed along the side of the
road. The worst was that Jon Jarenson had a needle valve in one carb
come loose, and shut off the fuel to that carb. It took about 45 minutes
to find. and we were back on the road. We got his starter rebuilt at my
house, and his oil changed and he is good to go for the rest of his trip
home through northern Minnesota and Michigan. Jim A. had a ground wire
come loose on one one side of his injectors, but that was an easy fix.
Two 30+ VW Type 3's cruising 80-85 mph down Interstate 80 for 1500
miles. Jim A. is getting almost as bad as Toby. :=)
Jim A./Dave Hall left my house about noon CST and had 350-400 miles to
go. Jon J. left at about 2 PM and had a 375 mile run to Minniapolis <sp>
about 4 hours.

I had 235 emails sitting in my T-3 inbox when I got home, and my
internet service was down. I have that fixed now.

I have the pictures that Dave H., Jon J., and Jason took on disk here,
and will try to get them loaded up to my web site as soon as possible.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)