[T3] Keith is on his way

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Keith just left my house in Boise about 1/2 hour ago with a pan section,
both rear corners, rear hatch seal and a couple of Star Wars lamp bases. I'm
beginning to think all this driving might have affected him. He took my
sawsall and started cutting a fairly rust free '71 square body up. As he's
doing this he has a maniacal grin on his face. Then he said "I need to get
myself one of these". This square was not beyond saving, but he was having
just too much fun to try and stop him.

As he was leaving he said if he got in a wreck he could probably just fix
his car with all the pieces he has in the back now. In addition to the dark
stuff mentioned before, he also has the VW Australia "Type3" badges on his
car and side markers from an '83 Audi. Then I was wondering what the Radar
Detector was for. Anyone who drives a stock type three really wouldn't need
one of those.

Neil
'65 Notch
'70 Fasty