[T3] whoa

<x-flowed>
	We're home!

A great trip -- too much to report at the moment. About the only real negative part in about 1800 miles of driving and lots of cool hangin' out time was that type 2 group called But Pilots who seemed to have some sort of chip on their collective shoulders -- kind of a mystery to most of us there, but I guess that even the usually-cool bus crowd has a couple of bad apples.

Whew, now to go read all of those posts I missed, and all the other Parma reports!!

-Greg