[T3] Parma route

Sounds like Parma was a good time and I too am sorry I missed it.
I have a wedding to attend to this upcoming weekend in Tahoe -
and can't take so much time off the job. Enough for my excuses...
Somewhat off subject here, but for the Cal folks, can you
give me an idea of some of the times it took for your route?
As I am driving down to Tahoe from Seattle and taking a somewhat easterly
route, I imagine some of it will be similar to your route.

Specifically, Burns Oregon to Reno (or Tahoe) via Winnemucca.

And (Tahoe) or Reno to Susanville - not sure if you went this route.

Thanks. I don't really believe the times mapquest is giving me
for these particular sections of my journey.

-Dana