[T3] Don't bother with him.

               To those of you who are bantering back
and forth with this "shitbag" fellow, don't waste your
breath. All he is doing is soliciting a response from
all of us. It is obvious that he is a troll moron, who
is writing to this list explicitly for the purpose of
annoying us and then sitting back to laugh at the
fireworks. The more all of you respond, the longer the
idiot will stay around, so quit buying into his B.S.
and ignore him. This guy makes mention of the fact that
all of you Parma T3'rs should "get a sense of humor".
What these people did is unjustified and goes to show
the mentality of those specific people (note I did NOT
say "all the type 2 crowd"). It's not as if there
aren't enough Type 2 shows around, that they could miss
out on just this one. The fact that all of you made
it possible for there to be a type 3 invasion, is
splendid and all of you should be commended. I'm just
saddened that I wasn't able to attend this year, but I
will be there next year for sure...maybe even with type
4 power...;) Just forget this tit and let's get
back to type 3's.

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com