[T3] Jacobs Flexplate

<x-charset iso-8859-1> Jacob Hoffman his e-mail is:

 cobyhoff@hotmail.com

I spoke with him yesterday and he was completely bummed about his break
down...and really down on the car...I think he need some encouragement.
He said the Flexplate had broken before and he had it welded...let me tell
you it made an awful noise before it cut loose.
I believe Hal S had an extra flex plate and was going to mail it to him.

Martin Magnia