Re: [T3] Hal....

<x-charset iso-8859-1>8/20/2002 10:12:28 AM, "Magnia, Martin" <martin.magnia@adidasus.com> wrote:
>Hal-
>How did your return trip go ?
>any problems ?
>Did Rauls fan hold up ok?

Went well.  We made it to Winnemucca around 9ish and found a campground for
the night.  We didn't have any problems that kept us from driving, but I got
a rattling noise about 10 miles out from Parma.  I *think* it's some crap in
the muffler, because it doesn't vary with RPM like something in the fan would
do.  Raul and his fan were doing fine when we split up in Sacramento yesterday.

>It was great meeting you , I hope you can get your car dialed in soon.

Of course I'll get it dialed in; I ain't a steenkin' Bus Pilot! =)

Did y'all get home okay?  No more broken flexplates, no more 360s on the freeway?

I had a blast.  Thank you!