Re: [T3] 1600 or Bigger w/6vlt Ignition

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Perhaps I'm being a bit traditional, but why would you want to do such an
update to a (from what I have seen) somewhat rare vehicle?  If you don't
plan to drive it everyday, and don't need the extra horsepower, why not
just keep it original.  Internally, there are quite a few modifications
that you can do to the VW engine to make it more powerful....
Just a thought,
Joe