Re: [T3] 6vlt VS. 12vlt

Hey Rob,

Yeah, after all the advice on 6vlts I think I will
just stay the same. Thanks all of you who relpied. I
have another question about the 6 vlt system but I
willpost another string.

I have yet to start the little car too. Hopefully
today if the family permits.

--- Rob Carpenter <brnagn7@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Erick,
> I have had "my ol notch" for about a year, she has
> the
> Original 6 volter, I too was contiplating changing
> everything, until I kept driving her, you know after
> all, she did'nt need anything changed at all. The
> only
> thing changed in my mind was the fact that things
> are
> better left just the way the German minds intended
> them to be. My suggestion keep the car for a while
> and
> you decide.
>
> Cya,
> Robert '63 Notch "the ol notch"

=====
Erick the daddy 68 fasty
Updated 8/4/02
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO http://community.webshots.com/album/45233956bBVuUD