Re: [T3] type 3 parts

Ha !
It couldn't be a type 2 guy ,  I don't think they know how to use a computer

I'm not a type 2 guy, I'm a volkswagen guy!!!!!!!!!!!

They are a bunch of idiot's.... Yea they did attempt to change the drive in reader board to "Welcome type 2",  but my buddy Brook ( the guy that brought the light green w/ white interior  squareback ) climbed back up there and changed it back to  a 3...

I think that someone was successful in changing the sign, but your boyfriend Brook did change one side back.  if he went both ways he would have caught the other side also...........

I thought we were for sure going to start throwing punches with those
jacka$$'s...It still makes my mad..........

were you actually seriously considering violence against those peace lovin' hippies???????????????

Phil Hall
71 type 3 roadster
68 squareback
67 bus