Re: [T3] Introduction

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
From: "Lori Eustis" <lori_eustis@pacbell.net>

> Hi Everyone!
> And the reason I am here, my grandparents had a '72 green squareback
> that I have such fond memories of as a child.
>
> Anyway, I will be reading messages and
> gathering info so I can make a good purchase in the future.  Glad to find
> this list.

Welcome!

You have come to right place - vwtype3.org - "Resources for educating and
empowering the Type III owner."  I'm sure you will find everyone here
nothing short of extremely kind and helpful.

Hey while I was just there making sure I properly quoted the motto(?), I
found this:

http://vwtype3.org/classifieds/list.cgi/scr.1029791383.21742.html

I don't know anything about it, just thought it was pretty coincidental.

Freddie Lochner
http://devoted.to/my69notch

---