Re: [T3] type 3 parts

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Ha !
It couldn't be a type 2 guy ,  I don't think they know how to use a computer
!

They are a bunch of idiot's.... Yea they did attempt to change the drive in
reader board to "Welcome type 2",  but my buddy Brook ( the guy that brought
the light green w/ white interior  squareback ) climbed back up there and
changed it back to  a 3...

I thought we were for sure going to start throwing punches with those
jacka$$'s...It still makes my mad..........

Martin Magnia

"T3Junkie"
69 fastback
w / a 2.0 and a ragtop....