Re: [T3] 1963 notch cheap giveaway

Yep, I actually got my project notch for pretty cheap from a guy
who was paying for storage and knew he'd never get around to
restoring it; he was into Vespas primarily.  Sadly, it's
languished a lot since then (long story), but I finally got it
into my parents' garage and have started building the motor this
month.

Wish me luck!  I'm already dreaming of how the interior will
look... :)

Todd H.
1964 IRS notchback in progress