[T3] CA invasion crew

<x-flowed>
	Some cars!!

Raul will hit Santa Clarita and Jeff is btw. Sacto and Reno. Still waiting for final word from Hal.

I'm going to try my best to hit the Sacto military base at the scheduled time. Also, we'll try to phone Jeff between Davis and Sacto somewhere to let him know to head out to meet us @ Meadow Vista. (Is there a good spot, Jeff?)

	There may be a little bit of a caravan after all...!

-Greg