[T3] 1963 notch

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>I've owned a red 1963 Notchback for 20 years. It's currently off the road
and would need some fiddling getting it back on the road. But the engine
runs well, and the body is in pretty good shape (colorado dry climate)
except for oxidixing color. I'd let it go for little or nothing, if someone
comes
get it (Aspen, Colo) and promises to fix it up (ie: not just for parts). It's
been a good friend.
g.tsontakis@americanacademy.de