Re: [T3] Flickering Engine Oil Light at Idle

 Daniel, my wife's 70 fastback has been converted to carbs (by the PO) and
what I did for the kick down switch was tack weld a FI one (bracket and
switch) on to the carb linkage pivot point. The reason I did that is because
the carb linkage was set up for a MT, and I put in the automatic for my wife
so that she could drive it. I hope this helps.
Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof