[T3] off list

It's very early tuesday morning and Dave Hall and I will be setting out in an
hour or so toward Parma. We plan to join up with Keith and John in eastern
Iowa and spend tonight at Russ's place.

In the meantime I have unsubscribed and will be off the list for about the next
10 days. Ya'all have a good time without us!  ;-)