Re: [T3] Haynes Vs. Bentley !

<x-flowed>Yes, but what about us with pre-68 type 3s? Bentley doesn't make one right?
Ryan
'66 Fasty
On Monday, August 12, 2002, at 09:27 PM, Jim Adney wrote:

On 12 Aug 2002, at 17:05, Rob Carpenter wrote:

I hear everyone talking about the Bentley this the
Bentley that. I bought a haynes when I bought my car,
I have skimmed through it but have yet to use it.

Both are good manuals and each has its strong points. Here's the info on the
Bentley. You can still buy them new.

Volkswagen Official Service Manual
Type 3 Fastback and Squareback 1968-1973
published by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, Mass, 1974
ISBN 0-8376-0057-X / LPV 997 383 / VSQU
(excellent book, complete and well written