[T3] imagine my suprise...

<x-flowed>... I was over in Ontario today doing some errand type stuff and my copilot smacked me as we passed the Sonic. One side of their reader board said, "VW Show, August 16th" on it. I didn't expect that as I figured it was such an informal thing. But that is cool because now when we run through town a couple times during the 'cruise' kids will have an idea of what we are driving.

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug
www.geocities.com/menacefye