[T3] Thanks Shad... good stuff again

Once again thanks for correcting my lack of knowledge when it comes to oil
and physics. I am being honest when I say that your wealth of knowledge is a
positive note to .org when it comes to all things VW. Thanks for being so
forth giving and free with your hard earned life experiences since I know you
don't have to be. Persons such as you keep this page alive.

Jim is very correct with the physics of cavitation. His knowledge never stops
amazing me. You da man!

Now, Shad, what I do not understand, is why you are so antagonistic towards
me. Have I actually done something to you to make you feel that you need to
be that way with me? If I have, then I apologize because I have no clue. As
far as I know we have never met and have never spoken to each other.

Thanks again, Flat4Pat