Re: [T3] T3 sightings

>not four blocks from my house
discovered an abandoned '69 fasty in a garage.  I've passed this
garage hundreds of times, but it's never been open.   There isn't so
much as a fingerprint in 20 years of dust on it, 1980 registration
sticker on the plates.  Unfortunately, it looks like the first 11
years of life were at the beach, a fair amount of rust visible on the
panels.  I will contact the owners and offer to tow it away...

    I finally found someone at home, and she said she was the last one
to drive it, in 1978!  Her brother-in-law is the owner, and she's
tried to get rid of it over the years.  It's red with white interior,
Ginger's favorite colors.  Wish me luck.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland ,OR