Re: [T3] travelers

<x-flowed>At 12:57 PM -0600 8/11/02, Brian wrote:
send me some pics of your loaded up type 3s for the trip before you come!

Woo! I've been getting the bike and roof rack stuff figured out, and have packed most of my car spares and tools. I've been taking pictures, too; here they are!

	http://vwtype3.org/parma_packing/bike_rack.jpg
	http://vwtype3.org/parma_packing/roof_rack.jpg
	http://vwtype3.org/parma_packing/trunk.jpg

You wouldn't believe how many items are actually in the front trunk!!

I'll try to snap some pix Wednesday night, when I should be doing the final packing. I may not have the chance to upload these until after the trip, though.

-Greg