Re: [T3] Someone really knows his stuff

<x-charset iso-8859-1>-How can you possibly sell a car without knowing what model it is??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849927586

Apparently many of us were sure to correct him (I saw that a couple of days
ago).

"Many fine ebayers have e-mailed me to tell me that this is not a 412 but it
is a Type 3 Squareback. MY MISTAKE!! Please do not send any more e-mails
regarding this mistake as I am now aware. Thank you."

I wonder how many emails he got about that one :)

Travis
'66 Fastback