Re: [T3] Rich Running, flooding, poor fuel efficiency? Yes, all of the above!

<x-flowed>
Wade,

Sounds like you've tried many things. I'll suggest a couple more that I don't think you mentioned explicitly. Sorry if you've already checked these.

Have you checked the output of the charging system at a moderately high engine rpm? If the voltage regulator isn't working just right, it may still charge the battery but cause the f.i. to run rich.

Also, is there any chance that the hose between the manifold pressure sensor and the intake manifold is loose, disconnected, or cracke? This can fool the system into thinking that you're "flooring" the gas pedal.

Good luck,
-Greg