[T3] VW Commercial

<x-flowed>

okay guys, I converted the file myself to an AVI I can view it in windows. I can e-mail to to someone if they want to post it somewhere so that us poor windows guys can view it without having to download Quicktime. anyways. Any thoughts on the interior bit at the show?? oh one more thing. here is a link to a site with a BUNCH of VW Commercials!
http://www.hvwc.net/movies/ and yes, I did get it to work on my palm, so if you guys are interested at the show, I can show you how to do it!

Cheers!
  Jason
   1970 T-III Fasty Deep sea Green, FI Interior on the Way!