Re: [T3] hey greg

> hey greg, Jason Again... Can you convert that File to a Windows format? and
> then send it to me? Please let me know...

	I've never had a reason to own a Windows computer.  However, I
think I do have it in format that can be viewed on a Windows computer.
Hrm, let me see if I can find a copy... ah! There it is.  O.k.... let me
put it here for a while:

	http://homepage.mac.com/~gregm/fastback_commercial.mov

It's about a 1MB QuickTime movie, which can be viewed on a Windows
computer.  I don't know what's required for viewing on a Palm.

	The commercial is pretty funny, and features Dustin Hoffman.

-Greg