[T3] okay guys going to parma...

<x-flowed>

okay guys, I got a wild idea, I know we are having a bunch of tech sessions at parma.. so. If my interior arrives on time. Which I hope it does. I am getting EVERYTHING. do we want to maybe do a session that shows how to put scary things like a headliner in? maybe show how to put new seat upholstery in? just a thought, and it would be a learning experioance for me too.. the interior does come with a 2.5 hour video too though.. so I dont know.. just got to thinking... well have a good one guys! and greg, I think I worked around that site and am downloading that file as I am typing..

Cheers!
  Jason
  1970 T-III Fasty, FI, Waiting for Interior =)