[T3] What is this??

Hello everyone,

I have a questin about a particular elec. component in
the dash. I think its the ignition relay. But its just
under the fuse box and towards the front of the car
mounted to the cabin wall. Anyway if this is what it
is, I am hearing a rapid *Clicking* and its driving me
nuts. I was doing smoe work with the gauges I have a I
may have bumped something. But what the deal is, is
that when the car is idling I hear this lclicking.
Then when I hit the accelerater (no matter if I am
stopped or driving) it goes away. Very peculiar huh?

So what do you guys think? I just hooked up my backup
lights so could that be the prob?

=====
Erick the daddy 68 fasty
Updated 8/4/02
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO http://community.webshots.com/album/45233956bBVuUD