Re: [T3] Not enough power for radio

<x-flowed>

Greg Merritt wrote:

	In  my '69 Beetle, the radio gets a lot quieter when the engine
drops to an idle.  When I pull up to the stop, though, the engine and road
noise also drop way down, so I can still hear the radio o.k.

	This is what's known as a "feature". :)

There are actually some luxury cars that have sound systems that adjust the sound volume to the speed, and some with interior microphones that adjust the volume to the interior noise.

PerL
73 Variant L