[T3] Just foun d a hole in my '73's tank

Hello all,

While removing the fuel tank from my Fastback last
night (in preparation for a lot of welding in the
upper rear section of the left front wheel well), I
found that it has a small hole (that I actually
patched a few years back, but has started to leak).

Aside from patching it again, what can I do?
Unfortunately it's not just one small hole...it's an
inch square area of several small holes.  Can a
welding shop graft in a new piece of sheet metal?

Anyone out there have a spare '73 tank in good shape?

Thanks,
-Doug