[T3] white billows

<x-flowed>My 66 fasty had not been driven much in the last year, so once i bought from my father who had been neglecting it, I drained the old gas and changed the oil and spark plugs prior to starting it up. I let it run for awhile and the white smoking from the tailpipe never cleared up. Any suggestions? Could it be a valve adjustment or perhaos my carbs out of adjustment?
Ryan