Re: [T3] sound deadening board

<x-charset iso-8859-1>-www.mcmaster.com

sorry should have included this in my last post.  In case there are those
that aren't familiar with this company, at the homepage of the website, do a
search for "sound control" half way down on the list is an item "Sound
Control Mats" (click it).  Then up at the top you have to go the 2nd page
(Dampers).  About half way down the list is Adhesive Back Damping sheets.
Order the Polymeric Mastic.  It's $12.79/sheet for a 32"x54" piece.

In case anyone is wondering, minus the cool silver backing this is Dynamat,
but you get about 3X's the product for about 1/4 the price.  I ordered 2
sheets, did my entire floor board and my rear parcel shelf and still have
about 1/2 the 2nd sheet left.  Stuff works too, do one side of the pan then
knock to see the difference!

Travis
'66 Fastback