[T3] [T3]VW shows

Enter the car in the show!!!!
In my mind, the VW shows are to show your enthusiasm toward the cars.
The more cars, the better.  It is fun to watch peoples reactions, and
listen to their "oh...I used to have one of those" stories.  There are
always those people that appreciate your car, and then there are those
people that think you wasted your time.  There is always a good mix,
and you will learn alot.  Talk to the people in your class...get
ideas...how to's...been there done that's...share your knowledge and
learn from theirs.  Just don't trust everything you hear!!  The shows
are also a good place to make new friends and connections to parts.
You never know, someone could come up to you and say, "I have one of
those in my backyard...my grandma gave it to me and I don't know what
to do with it...you can have it if you haul it away."
If you get a trophy, consider it a bonus.  The main idea is the
commraderie.

Brian Schlepp
Yakima, Wa
69 Fasty - "Purple Passion"