[T3] Progress Report

One way or the other, Dave Hall and I will be driving one of my Squarebacks
to Parma. Exactly which one will go, however, remains somewhat up in the
air. My 73 which has been largely restored, lacks an engine which I would
trust for the trip, but I've had most of the parts sitting ready to be assembled
in my basement for years. I've finally gotten started putting them together.
Here's what I've managed to do so far:

Balanced rods mounted on Berg std/std CW crank.

Cam chosen for size to crank gear and case.

New cam, main bearings, and cam followers installed.

RIMCO reworked case (full flow, case savers and +.020 align bore) closed.

Head studs mounted, misc studs replaced.

Berg oil pump fit to cam and Berg full flow cover installed.

Full flow plumbing all done except for cutting the hoses; no mods to fan
housing. Rear mount crossbar modified, filter base mounted, filter end
plumbing done.

Crank end play set and shim pack installed, oil seal installed.

Dave Hall arrives here in about 2 days. With his help it looks like I just might
get this puppy ready in time to do some shakedown driving here and then
take it to Parma.

Wish us luck!  ;-)